HP 3D PRINTING MATERIALS
HP 3D printing materials—providing optimal quality and high reusability at a low cost per part1.
HP 3D PRINTING MATERIALS
HP 3D High Reusability PA 11
Ideal for producing ductile4, quality parts. Compatible with HP Jet Fusion 5200 Series and HP Jet Fusion 4200 Series
HP 3D High Reusability PA 12
Ideal for producing strong, quality parts at a low cost per part1. Compatible with HP Jet Fusion 5200 Series and HP Jet Fusion 4200 Series
HP 3D High Reusability PA 12 Glass Beads
Ideal for producing stiff, low-cost, quality parts. Compatible with HP Jet Fusion 5200 Series and HP Jet Fusion 4200 Series
HP 3D High Reusability CB PA 12
Engineering-grade, full color5 and white parts. Compatible with HP Jet Fusion 500/300 Series
New! BASF UltrasintTM 3D TPU01 6
Produce flexible, functional parts. Compatible with HP Jet Fusion 5200 Series.
VESTOSINT® 3D Z2773 PA 12
First certified material for HP Jet Fusion 3D printers7. A multi-purpose affordable thermoplastic material for the production of strong parts, enabling design of lightweight structures with great color uniformity. Compatible with HP Jet Fusion 4200 Series
ESTANE® 3D TPU M95A
Produce flexible, functional parts. Compatible with HP Jet Fusion 4200 Series
View materials portfolio selection guide and certifications overview
HP Recommended Post-Processing Solutions
1. Based on internal testing and public data for solutions on market as of April, 2016. Cost analysis based on: standard solution configuration price, supplies price, and maintenance costs recommended by manufacturer. Cost criteria: printing 1.4 full build chambers of parts per day/5 days per week over 1 year of 30 cm3 parts at 10% packing density on fast print mode using HP 3D High Reusability PA 12 material, and the powder reusability ratio recommended by manufacturer, and printing under certain build conditions and part geometries.
2. Based on using recommended packing densities, offers high reusability of surplus powder. Liters refers to the materials container size and not the actual materials volume. Materials are measured in kilograms.
3. Based on using recommended packing densities and compared to selective laser sintering (SLS) technology, offers excellent reusability without sacrificing mechanical performance. Tested according to ASTM D638, ASTM D256, ASTM D790, and ASTM D648 and using a 3D scanner for dimensional accuracy. Testing monitored using statistical process controls.
4. Testing according to ASTM D638, ASTM D256, and ASTM D648 using HDT at different loads with a 3D scanner for dimensional accuracy. Testing monitored using statistical process controls.
5. Full color parts applicable only with the HP Jet Fusion 580 Color 3D Printer.
6. TPU material expected general availability end 2019.
7. The only terms and conditions governing the sale of HP 3D printer solutions are those set forth in a written sales agreement. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements for such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty or additional binding terms and conditions. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein and the information herein is subject to change without notice. The Certified for HP Jet Fusion 3D Materials have not been designed, manufactured or tested by HP for compliance with legal requirements and recipients are responsible for making their own determination as to the suitability of Vestosint 3D Z2773 for their purposes, including but not limited as regards direct or indirect food contact applications.
8. HP does not design, manufacture or sell the Girbau product or provide any warranty for the Girbau products. HP believes that the information herein is correct based on the current state of scientific knowledge and as the date of its publication, however, to the maximum extent permitted by law HP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (EVEN IF HP IS AWARE OF SUCH PURPOSE) WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED. Except to the extent that exclusion is prevented by law, HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions, and damages or losses of any kind or nature that result from the use of or reliance upon this information, which is subject to change without notice. Recipients of the Girbau product are responsible for determining the suitability of Girbau products with HP Jet Fusion 3D products, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and being aware that other safety or performance considerations may arise when using, handling or storing the product.