Girbau DY130 Colouring System
Automated Dyeing SolutionStock: In Stock
Product Code: GIR001P
DY 130 Girbau 3D Coloring System
A 3D printing machines are complex works of art that require machine parameter knowledge to get the desired result. The Materialise Build Processor is the technology within the Materialise Magics 3D Print Suite that takes care of communication between software and 3D printing machines, reducing the complexity of 3D Printing for you. Discover its extensive range of machine-specific and technology-neutral solutions.
Low investment, low running cost and completely unattended.
- Minimum impact on cost per part, as it requires half of the investment compared to other automatic dyeing equipment.
- A post-processing solution enabling a dye finish made for HP Jet Fusion 3D 4210/4200 Printing Solutions at a lower cost.
- Integrate different programs to enable an automatic and unattended process.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- HP does not design, manufacture or sell the Girbau product or provide any warranty for the Girbau products. HP believes that the information herein is correct based on the current state of scientific knowledge and as the date of its publication, however, to the maximum extent permitted by law HP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (EVEN IF HP IS AWARE OF SUCH PURPOSE) WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED. Except to the extent that exclusion is prevented by law, HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions, and damages or losses of any kind or nature that result from the use of or reliance upon this information, which is subject to change without notice. Recipients of the Girbau product are responsible for determining the suitability of Girbau products with HP Jet Fusion 3D products, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and being aware that other safety or performance considerations may arise when using, handling or storing the product.
- Based on internal testing and simulation, HP Jet Fusion 3D average printing time is up to 10 times faster than average printing time of comparable fused deposition modeling (FDM) and selective laser sintering (SLS) printer solutions from $100,000 USD to $300,000 USD on market as of April 2016. Testing variables for the HP Jet Fusion 4210/4200 Printing Solutions: Part quantity: 1 full build chamber of parts from HP Jet Fusion 3D at 20% of packing density versus same number of parts on above-mentioned competitive devices; Part size: 30 cm3; Layer thickness: 0.08 mm/0.003 inches.
- Based on internal testing and public data for solutions on market as of April, 2016. Cost analysis based on: standard solution configuration price, supplies price, and maintenance costs recommended by manufacturer. Common cost criteria: using HP 3D High Reusability PA 12 material, and the powder reusability ratio recommended by manufacturer. HP Jet Fusion 3D 4200 Printing Solution average printing cost per part is half the average cost of comparable fused deposition modeling (FDM) and selective laser sintering (SLS) printer solutions from $100,000 to $300,000 USD. Cost criteria: printing 1 build chamber per day/5 days per week over 1 year of 30 cm3 parts at 10% packing density. HP Jet Fusion 3D 4210 Printing Solution average printing cost per part is 65% lower versus the average cost of comparable FDM and SLS printer solutions from $100,000 to $300,000 USD and is 50% lower versus the average cost of comparable SLS printer solutions for $300,000 to $450,000 USD. Cost criteria: printing 1.4 full build chambers of parts per day/5 days per week over 1 year of 30 cm3 parts at 10% packing density on fast print mode.