Fire Extinguisher Mounting Bracket - Nissan GTR R35Stock: Sold Out - Backorder Available
Product Code: BRA003
All prices in AUD (Ex GST)
- one (1) excellent black powder coated bracket
- two (2) M6 high tensile bolts with wizzlock nuts
- some nice packaging to keep it shiny while its shipping to you
- a good quality 1 kg fire extinguisher with at least one metal clamp and two 6mm mounting holes in the base. Stay away from the plastic bracket/clamps they are rubbish
- make sure its got a recent date on it as it will only last 3 years
- basic tools: ratchet, extension, sockets, hex drive
- put your RHD drivers seat in your preferred driving position
- put the fire extinguisher on the floor where it would be mounted (use the bracket to locate it approximately) and check the seat slides far enough forward for your preferred driving position it and your happy with which end the nozzle is on
- remove carpet mat
- pocket the small change you found under the seat
- gently remove the plastic covers over the front seat bolts by apply a forward sliding action and gently levering them up at the front
- remove front seat bolts
- remove fire extinguisher from its clamp
- bolt fire extinguisher clamp to the supplied bracket in the position you determined already. Bolts go in from the top with nuts on the bottom.
- put carpet mat back into position
- now to put the bracket in place. Just lift the front of the seat up slightly with one hand and slide the outboard end of the bracket under the outer mount. Then push down the nub that locates the carpet mat and slide the inboard end into place
- bolt seat and bracket back in making sure you have at least 3 full turns of thread engaged (otherwise longer bolts may be required)
- replace plastic bolt covers by sliding backwards and clicking down at the front
- clamp extinguisher back in and check seat slides forward okay
Fire Extinguisher bracket - Nissan GTR R35 - MY 17By: R Pollock on 19 May 2018Product arrived promptly and was easily fitted by simply following the instructions. The bracket was mounted using existing seat mounts - no drilling of holes into the chassis necessary! Great product! Would highly recommend.
High Quality ProductBy: Stuart Dundee on 7 December 2017This GTR "Fire Extinguisher Bracket" was of very high quality and easy to fit, and is now very popular among the GTR owners, and Joe from Evoke made the transaction very simple.
Great product, fits up perfectlyBy: Duncan Forrest on 13 March 2017Product arrived on time quickly as promised, and fitted up exactly within 10 minutes. Excellent product, looks great as well, thank you.