Fire Extinguisher Mounting Bracket - Nissan Skyline, Stagea & SilviaStock: 23 In Stock
Product Code: BRA001
All prices in AUD (Ex GST)
This bracket bolts straight into the following Nissan cars (see mounting pics):
What you get:
- one (1) excellent black powder coated bracket
- two (2) M6 high tensile bolts with wizzlock nuts
- some nice packaging to keep it shiny while its shipping to you
- a good quality 1 kg fire extinguisher with at least one metal clamp and two 6mm mounting holes in the base. Stay away from the plastic bracket/clamps they are rubbish
- make sure its got a recent date on it as it will only last 3 years
- basic tools: ratchet, extension, sockets, hex drive
- put your RHD drivers seat in your preferred driving position
- put the fire extinguisher on the floor where it would be mounted (use the bracket to locate it approximately) and check the seat slides over it and your happy with which end the nozzle is on
- pocket the small change you found under the seat
- remove front seat bolts
- remove fire extinguisher from its clamp
- bolt fire extinguisher clamp to the supplied bracket in the position you determined already. Bolts go in from the top with nuts on the bottom
- decide whether your bracket should go underneath or on top of the seat mount flanges (depends which side is flat) and make sure you will still have plenty of thread (at least 3-5 full turns) to hold the seat down
- bolt seat and bracket back in
- clamp extinguisher back in and check seat slides over it
Happy with the serviceBy: Nicholas Condos on 1 October 2015Fast reliable service with a good product
Great solution to a sometimes annoying problem.By: Andrew on 5 June 2015If you race your car there is no reason why you wouldn't want this simple mod. Tough, easy to fit and well designed.
Fire ext. mounting goodnessBy: Jared Bowles on 20 October 2014Beautiful piece of kit, fitted up well. Feels very solid.
Fire Extinguisher Bracket ReviewBy: Andy Wong on 30 January 2014Quality made product and very fast shipping. If only there was more track car related products from your store.
Product overview.By: Tim Amor on 16 November 2013Fitment was excellent, and with a bit of tweaking, I was also able to fit a second bracket to the passenger side. Thanks again.