Verbatim-BVOH-Natural-0.5kg FilamentStock: 2 In Stock
Product Code: VBB001
All prices in AUD (Ex GST)
Unlike the other filament materials in the Verbatim range, Butenediol vinyl alcohol co-polymer (BVOH) is watersoluble.
This means it lends itself to different, but at times complementary, use cases. Because it offers great adhesion to both ABS and PLA, BVOH can be used to support these materials during printing, before dissolving it later. This enables you to create complex structures that wouldn’t be possible with ABS or PLA alone.
However, unlike other water-soluble filament materials, BVOH is highly durable against general moisture, meaning it can be used for printing regular objects (which can be dissolved later), as well as being used as a support material.
- Butenediol Vinyl Alcohol Co-polymer (BVOH) filament
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Filament colour: White
- Material net weight: 500g
- For use as a water dissolvable support material for complex 3D printed objects
- High durability against moisture - can be used for regular printing
- Good adhesion to ABS and PLA material