How do I return an item?
1. Change of Mind Returns
1. Please order carefully as we do not refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or you have made an error in finalising your order (such as choosing an incorrect size or colour). We may allow a refund or store credit (at our election) on a case-by-case basis for such returns, provided that the item in question is:
(a) returned within 28 days of order;
(b) not used (with all original packaging); and
(c) not damaged in any way.
If we allow a return in these circumstances, we will ask you to follow the returns process outlined in this Agreement.
2. If we allow a return in these circumstances, we will provide you with a refund or store credit only when we receive the returned product. Except in circumstances where you have been sent an item that was not what you ordered, return postage is at your expense.
3. A $25.00 or 20% (whichever is lower) re-stocking fee will apply to returns accepted under this clause.
4. Store credits must be used within 12 months of issue. Store credits may only be used to order from us and are not redeemable for cash.
2. Defective Goods
1. The Australian Consumer Law provides certain guarantees to consumers when they purchase goods and these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These consumer guarantees are different to, and separate from, any warranty which is given voluntarily by Evok3d.com .au. The time limit of consumer guarantees varies depending on the price and quality of the goods and may extend beyond any warranty given by Evok3d.com or the manufacturer of the goods.
2. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
3. Any warranty given by us will apply in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other law.
4. Where applicable, you may make a claim in relation to goods that are faulty in accordance with our 12 Month Warranty Terms & Conditions, which is available on our website.
5. The warranty under the 12 Month Warranty Terms & Conditions is given by Evok3d.com Pty Ltd of Mulgrave, Victoria 3170 and, where applicable, applies to defective goods for a period of 12 months, commencing from the date that your goods are received. To make a claim under this warranty, you must contact our Customer Service Team via our Customer Support email at: email@example.com .au, attach a copy of the document containing the warranty and describe the nature of the defect. If you are entitled to make a claim under this warranty, our Customer Support will provide you with instructions as to how the goods may be returned to us at our expense (either you will be reimbursed for standard postage or, for larger items, we will organise a courier to retrieve the items). Unless otherwise provided by law, you will bear any other costs incurred in making a claim under this warranty.
6. Goods that you purchase from us may contain warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer of the product. Any such warranty documents are not given by Evok3d.com .au, and are separate from any warranty given by us. Some warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Australia. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and, if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.
3. Process for Returns and Refunds
1. When returning a product, please contact us via the Customer Support email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .au. Once contacted we will advise you of the best way to return the product(s) and provide you with a Return Authorisation Number.
2. Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase.
3. We aim to process refunds and replacements within 28 days of receipt by us of the original product.
4. Replacement of products, refunds and repairs will not be made until the original product is received by us and you’re claim is verified.
5. Subject to clause 15, we will not refund a purchase or replace a product where in our reasonable opinion the product has following sale to you become of unacceptable quality due to misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, using it in an abnormal way or failure to take reasonable care.