At evok3d we want to make sure we deliver the right solution that meets your needs.Contact evok3d
Please contact us to discuss your professional 3D printing requirements and for a quotation on the Kevox series.
Kevvox D Series Overview
The new professional Kevvox 3D printers are stand-alone systems, based on DLP technology, that fit comfortably into any design or engineering environment. There are two Kevvox SP Series models — the SP4300 and the SP6200.
These offer 2 different build volumes, 56x35x100mm and 80x50x100mm respectively with a minimum Z layer height of 10 microns. There is also a choice of Wax-like and ABS-like materials with more in development.
Download Kevox Brochure
- Easy to use stackable trays, that shortens cleaning time and can rest on a flat surface.
- Resins can be left in the machine overnight under cold temperatures without fear of it sticking permanently to the tray.
- Built-in heating element ensures cold resin is brought up to the required temperature, for efficient and error-free printing.
- Flip-up door for easy user access.
- Broad access area when removing printed parts from the printer.
- Pause & Resume function on printer.
- Overnight printing with auto-off function.
- True desktop size, low noise and can be easily housed within an office environment.
The Kevox professional printer produces high quality parts in three materials: ABS-like, Wax-like and Rigid HighTemperature photopolymer.
- Translucent orange colour
- Strong printed parts – good for end use parts or test fit.
- Crisp detailed print quality.
- Uses generic investment casting powder.
- Normal burnout cycle, low shrinkage and works like normal carving wax.
- Non-brittle printed parts – print very fine details without the fear of them breaking during or after printing.
- Wax-like parts are durable enough to be handled and survive being posted to clients.
- No post processing required after curing, snap supports off and directly cast.
Rigid High Temperature photopolymer.
- High temperature resistant properties allow for production of vulcanised rubber moulds without breaking or melting the material master pattern.